Last Updated: [Date]
2. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work efficiently and provide information to website owners.
3. Types of Cookies We Use
We use the following types of cookies on our Website:
– **Essential Cookies**: These cookies are necessary for the basic functioning of our Website. They enable you to navigate our Website and use its features. Without these cookies, our Website may not work properly.
– **Analytical/Performance Cookies**: These cookies allow us to analyze how visitors use our Website. They help us improve the performance of our Website by collecting and reporting information such as the number of visitors, where they came from, and which pages they visit most frequently.
– **Functionality Cookies**: These cookies enable us to remember choices you make on our Website, such as your language preferences or login information, to provide you with a more personalized experience.
– **Targeting/Advertising Cookies**: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. They may be used by third-party advertising networks to display tailored advertisements on our Website or other websites you visit.
– To provide and improve the functionality of our Website.
– To analyze the use of our Website and gather valuable information to help us improve.
– To remember your preferences and provide a more personalized experience.
– To deliver relevant advertisements to you.
5. Third-Party Cookies
Some cookies on our Website may be placed by third-party service providers. These cookies are used for various purposes, including analytics and advertising. We have no control over these cookies and their use is governed by the privacy policies of the third parties placing them.
6. Managing Cookies
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please note that disabling certain cookies may affect the functionality of our Website. You can:
– **Change Browser Settings**: Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings. You can usually find these settings in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu of your browser.
– **Use Privacy Tools**: You can use privacy tools and extensions to opt out of certain cookies and tracking technologies.
– **Cookie Consent Banner**: When you visit our Website, you may be presented with a cookie consent banner that allows you to accept or decline cookies.
8. Contact Us